In March we continue with strength. If you want to learn the basic techniques and work methodologies to develop speed, resistance, increase muscle mass or reduce fat, for team sports or individual sports or simply to train people for health, sign up now in our eminently practical course in order to learn how to train strength correctly.
Strength is present in life and, especially, in sports. Its development improves the quality of life and the sport result.
Unit 1. Introduction
- Definition of the term Strength and Bodybuilding.
- Adaptation processes in the field of strength training.
2. Facilities and materials. General information.
- The gym as a sports center.
- Equipment in the weight rooms.
- The cardiovascular room.
- Other facilities.
- Free training versus personalized training.
Unit 2. Anatomy and physiology applied to strength training
3. Anatomy of muscle tissue.
- Introduction to muscles tissue.
- Skeletal muscle structure.
4. Muscular physiology. The contraction: origin of the movement.
- Physiology of skeletal muscle.
- Types of muscle contraction.
- Vascularization and innervation of muscle fiber.
Unit 3. Training methods according to objectives and origin
5. Bodybuilding and strength. Differentiation of methodologies and exercises.
- Relationship between bodybuilding and strength.
- Manifestations of strength.
6. Training according to objectives.
- The basic strength training.
- Training as sports complement.
- Training to reduce fat weight.
- Training for general physical conditioning.
- Complementary training to rehabilitation.
- Training for special populations: Women and strength. Children and strength. Elderly and strength.
7. Muscular development by anatomical regions.
- Exercises for shoulder and scapular waist.
- Exercises for the chest.
- Exercises for dorsal muscles.
- Exercises for the arms.
- Exercises for abdominal and spinal extensors (lumbar).
- Exercises for thighs.
- Exercises for twins.
- Exercises for small muscles, forearms, neck, etc.
Unit 4. Assessment and control of training
8. Assessment and control of training.
- Training features.
- The training diary.
- Body composition assessment.
- Valuation based on the objectives.
- Need for the initial evaluation for the confirmation of objectives.
For further information and registration:
fill out this form and indicating that you want to attend to our course
or sent a email to:
∗ The official language of the course is spanish. If you want to take the course in english, please contact us.